{ Cardio? Yeah, baby! }

OK, let me tell you a lot of things, first I can't do 30 minutes of cardio, I have been sedentary since mid-2008, so it's a lot of work to do and I can't take it so far. I am willing to do just 20 minutes for now, and if that doesn't work for me, viewing for the future results then I'll increment the time.

Today I use the online chronometer: Online Stopwatch, to measure me. I ran 20 minutes today. It supposes that today was only for aerobics, but I want to disappear my flabby belly. Then I thought that maybe running 7 days a week for 20 minutes the first week and adhering the aerobics workouts, maybe it could be a possibility to win this race.


START ACTIVITY Time ******
END DATE
10:48:27Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.00:20:26.460******
11:08 am
Wednesday, March 31, 2010



******



Link: http://online-stopwatch.chronme.com/

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section