{ Not a good way to go to sleep }

Yesterday I was feeling very bad, I wanna to fight with Kostas for nothing specifically, I wanna get in a fight and hit with something to a neighbor who is very talkative and annoying.

I wanted to closed the door in her nose, my neighbor who name I will not give, just a nickname I have put her: "witch 2". And when Kostas arrived five minutes later, I feel relieved but not happy, I was feeling to getting really really mad every minute passing by.

At 8:00 pm I was ready to shout out someone who disturbed me for any reason.

Also my left shoulder is aching me, maybe because I had had sleeping on it the past nights, but I'm not sure.

And when I finally eat something at 8:30 pm I feel some of a good way, but at 9:00 pm I started to feel very bad. So here is the list of what I count last night:

Adrenergic manifestations

* anxiety
* Palpitations
* feeling of warmth
* Pallor
* Feeling of numbness

Glucagon manifestations

* abdominal discomfort
* Headache

Neuroglycopenic manifestations

* anxiety, moodiness, depression
* Negativism, irritability,
* Fatigue, weakness, apathy, lethargy, daydreaming, sleep
* dizziness
* "glassy" look, blurred vision
* Difficulty speaking, slurred speech
* general motor deficit

And a lot of thirsty.
My right eyelid was (what I feel) pump up.
Finally, around 10:15 pm I gave up and get sleep.

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section