{ How important is exercise ? }


I have made dozen of list of things I wanted to accomplish. I don't mean just a to-do list for next Monday, but a laundry list of goals that I want to achieve in my lifetime. I've written the to- do lists and in some point help me to remember what I need to do. At one point, I was adding one lifetime goal every day. I soon felt overwhelmed and frustrated because I knew I could not complete them all. I had to stop because I felt oppressed just thinking about the the dozen things I HAD to achieve in my lifetime.

No matter how ambitious my list became, exercise was hardly ever on them, or if it was, it was near the bottom because the next I thought that something was more important that exercise and the next day some more important came out. But one thing I must say, I was never athletic -athletic, like to do exercise like an athletic person, I'm just participate in the sport classes in school and my parents invite me one of another day to take a walk in the neighborhood. In college I became more sedentary, but in my second year I participate in track and field with my younger sister almost three months before I had an accident in march 18, 2004, a sprained ankle.




So that injury took me out sports almost a year, but I never left to walk. I never have take the bus in short distances, just in case of emergency, but because I live very near of college.

I was born in a very large house and large backyard, so I was always running everyday, playing with my sister and brother and my pets. The parks were near and plenty of school yards.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have sun allergy (extreme photosensitivity), so because the burning feeling and physical I only participate in sport in a shadow, like Gym.

I will continued...

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section