{ Nightmares, not a good sign }

Today I went to bed at almost 2:00 pm, but I couldn't sleep immediately, so Kostas help me imagining counting with me start in the sky (but in bed, not outside), poor him, he was so tired and I was annoying him with "Poor me, I can't sleep" for almost an hour. Until I was able to sleep, but I was waking up every moment because I was having nightmares with people who bullying me in college school, like they were vampires who wanna drink my blood to convert me like them.

And the sun goes up, the birds started to sing and I wake up. Was 11:25 am, I woke up to go to the bathroom to pee, I was feeling a little dizzy, and thirsty.

Today I not going to take a shower because I not feeling like it. Yeah, sound like a dirty girl, but I don't care, I am not feeling well.

So for now, I only have a little food in my stomach.


FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Almonds
10 units
12:39 pm
****** Thirsty, hungry, feeling my skin dry.
01:09 pm
Cottage Cheese
125 gr
2:40 pm
******
Feeling good
2:40 pm
Lettuge
300 gr
2:40 pm
******
Feeling good
2:40 pm
Apple red
200 gr
3:40 pm
******
Hungry, like burning my stomach
4:19 pm
Almonds
250 gr.
4:21 pm
******



No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section