{ Choosing a new physician - part 1 }

I have to search for a doctor in my city, well I already know one, but I need money, a lot, to be able to have access for a visit and check up.

I'm going to study in Europe next October, so I need to know where the hospitals are, who doctors are well know about my illness, well, I need information before an emergency show up.

OK!


So, I think I'm going to search for internal medicine doctors, why?, because here in CIMA hospital, the doctor Dr. Ángel Sanchez Hudson was my angel, the first doctor who give me a chance to say "I'm not crazy, I'm a good person with a bad illness and I need help!".


Here is one doctor, in Innere Medizin 1:

1- Dr. Gerhard H. Scholz

and in Innere Medizin 2 there are more.

The good thing about this hospital is that is own by the Leipzig University, so maybe will be a chance to go without problem, but I need to ask a friend first.

http://www.ek-leipzig.de/medeinr/innere-medizin-leipzig-1.html

I think I made a mistake, the above hospital is not of Leipzig, well I do not know exactly, but this is the Universität Leipzig's hospital...so I now wondering how much I need to pay for a first visit.

http://www.rhoen-klinikum-ag.com/rka/cms/hzl_2/deu/index.html

I am tired, sleepy, hungry right now...and a pain in the left lower gingiva, maybe because the stress I feel with a lot of work I need to do.

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section