{ Costco was the choice }

Today I wait for my boyfriend Kostas, and when he arrived I told him about my new goal "return to the Lena that I was five years ago", and he was glad to see me happy about to star sharing my life living with hypoglycemia, and maybe help somebody over there outside who maybe some doctor tell her/him to go home because there is nothing wrong...yeah "because the doctor say that".

We went to Costco to buy almonds, cheddar cheese and cottage cheese. The total cost was a little low, well I said that because the crisis, and expected to be almost $ 500 MX.


ARTICLE AMOUNT PRICE
Cheddar Cheese Kirkland 907 gr $68.44 MX
Cottage Cheese Lyncont 1.6 kg $97.08 MX
Almonds Kirkland 1.36 kg $158.57 MX



Total cost

$ 316.80 MX


We went walking to Costco who is at 2.3 km (1.4 mi) aprox 7 min (in car) and again to home for the same streets. So we walk about 4.6 km. Yeah!

At home before eat something, I took the garbage out. Then I wash my hands and sit to eat.


FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Cheddar Cheese Kirkland 3 slices
9:10 pm
****** Thirst
9:13 pm
Apple red
1
9:15 pm
****** Feeling good, but like burning in the mouth of my stomach.
9:22 pm
Almonds
63 units
9:40 pm
****** Thirsty, but not hungry, feeling good.
11:00 pm

I have been drinking water since 9:00 pm and I'm going for the second at 11:31 pm, I feel happy to be drinking because almost everyday I forgot to drink a glass of water. It's a good sign. :)

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section