{ No steps }

I do not remember what I was thinking this day, well, I did the exercises and the three of them, here is my menu:


FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Natural Apple fruit
125 gr
7:15 am
******

Natural Orange fruit
125 gr7:25 am******





******
Bathroom (link)
11:15 am



******
I feel weird, trembling legs and hungry.
11:22 am
Magnesium milk
3 small tablespoon
11:52 am
******





******
My stomach is burning
2:13 pm



******
I'm feeling stomach cramps and a lot of flatulence, I'll lie back on the bed a moment. I had have not ate nothing yet.

2:22 pm
Lettuce, carrots, avocado and cucumber with almonds and a glass of water.
- 3 slice of lettuge.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 avocado.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 15 almonds.
- 1/2 glass of water.
3:45 pm
******
Finish of eating
4:00 pm



******
Exercises (menu link)
4:55 pm
Cheese and apple
- 222 gr of cheese.
-1 apple.
7:30 pm



No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section