{ Comes a Time }

Today I did't sleep until 6 am and get very sleepy until 1 pm, my dad came from the hotel where he and my brother stay at night. I was very depressed all night thinking in the future, my family, how much I love them and also Kostas.

Thinking about my problem with the blood on the stools...is sad to think that maybe I can't make it to Germany...maybe I have cancer.

I'm a very bad person...sometimes.

All this week I try to do some exercise but I feel very weak.

I went to poop at 1:30 pm and it hurt me again very much, maybe I wanted to cry in the very act to push. It was very hard like a stone and I spot blood on and between it.

Today dad and brother went back to my town...I'll miss them a lot. I want, well I'm crying a lot because I miss my family. I just kind feel to throw away everything to go back with my family.

I went to sleep at past 1 am.

FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Amaranth
a lot of little spoon
1:09 am until 4 am
******

Nuts
30 halfs
1:09 am until 4 am******





******
bath
1:30 pm
-fundue cheese with flaxseed

300 gr

2 tablespoon

9:30 am******


banana
1 medium
4:00 pm
******


scrambled eggs
avocado
2
1
7:00 pm
******


Amaranth
10 tablespoons
8:00 pm
******


No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section