{ I Need More Sleep }


Yesterday I walk around 1 hour later in the afternoon with Kostas, we went to Coppel ( a Mexican chain retailer) to change a pair of tennis that hurt my thumb toe around a week and I change for a new pair of tennis, Yeah!

Later we came home and ate before going to the supermarket (Walmart), we went walking and of course came back again walking, with a lot of heavy bags.

At home, I was feeling a little sleepy but it turned out to be no more that feeling when I saw the clock, was 1 am and I was talking with my mom in gtalk.

We talk around 1 hour until she said good night to me. Here I think I started to feel anxiously and I wanted to be sure to feel really sleepy to go to bed but then I started to feel hungry, and a lot!

I was determined not eat nothing, but when I went to bed I couldn't resist and went for a tuna can, ate it and finally I could sleep at 4:00 am.

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section