{Begining again }

The last week was so bad for me, first my period was so painful, so the entire week I almost was in bed and sitting, and I even can not walk but I put some effort to it. So that is my explication for the lack of upgrade in the blog. Sorry...
Now, I'll try to write down everything that I do...

2:24 am I wash my teeth, and put my mandibular advancement devices (MADs) because I suffer of bruxims, I became very anxiety because I want to finish my BsS degree thesis and go to Germany for my Ph.D., but to do that I need money and THAT is my worst enemy.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1237613/My-teeth-painful-I-felt-like-Id-rounds-Mike-Tyson.html

At 9:42 am went to the WC and was so painful, like the last week, and in my stool was blood, between liquid and doughy, my anus is like burning because the force I apply on it with the almost medium spherical stool that feels like a stone. At 9:54 am I was again sitting in my pc chair worrying about the blood.

I think I'm going to stop the milk magnesium medication for now (yesterday I take 4 tablespoon-small of it)...and start eating more flaxseed.

Clean my feet with warm water and soap, also I showered at 1:09 pm

I wnet to sleep at 2:15 pm and woke up at 5:00 pm, I think because I went to sleep "yesterday" (I mean, today at 4 am and woke up at 7:15 am).

I wash my teeths at 6:42 pm.


FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Nuts
8 halfs
7:15 am
******

Nuts
9 halfs
11:22 am******


Cheese with flaxseeds
100 gr of cheese
3 tablespoons of flaxseeds.
11:22 am
******


Jicama
1/4 of one big
11:48 am
******


Jicama
10 pieces
5:30 pm
******


Cheese menonita with flaxseed
100 gr of Cheese
2 tablespoon of flaxseed
9:15 pm
******


Lettuge
Avocado
Salt
Nuts
1 bunch
1

20 halfs
9:20 pm
******


No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section