{ How Many Times a Day Do You Eat? }

Today I wake up at 7:00 am, but I need to get up because Kostas need to takeaways meal to his work. It was 7:15 am, then 7:20 am.

I was feeling very dizzy, numb, and my mouth was dry. So before sleep last night, I didn't wash my mouth so I could't open it.

Then I drink water...ok, maybe the tables is more helpful :)

FOOD AMOUNT Time ******
Symptoms Time
Tuna can
125 gr
3:15 am
******

Water
20 ml
8:00 am
******
Hungry
8:30 am
Daxon
1 tablet
9:00 am******


Oaxaca cheese
230 gr
9:01 am
******


peach
300 gr
9:15 am






******
Hungry
11:30 am



******
Hungry again, feeling weak, maybe because I feel sleep, and my mount is sticky
4:03 pm

I grew up eating three meals a day, but now that I'm much more active, exercising regularly and keeping up with my two jobs, I need to refuel more often. So eating four or five smaller meals each day works much better for me. What about you? I'm wondering . . .

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section