{ Five a day }

N: Keep looking and feeling young and help ward off diseases of aging from Alzheimer's to stroke and heart disease, by eating more fruit and vegetables. They are rich in antioxidants, and the biologically active ingredients of plants pigments and flavorings have antiaging properties, too. Aim to eat a minimum of five portions of fruit and vegetables daily —and up to nine if I can.

E: How often?
Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity most days of the week (at least five). To prevent weight gain, I might need to boost that time slot to 60 minutes. Two of those sessions should incorporate weight training. If I find it hard to make a full hour available, breaking sessions down into 10-minute time bands doesn't seem to reduce the health benefits.

B: Take a deep breath.
Promoting oxygen flow to the skin results in visible better tone. I need to learn how to breath deeply at yoga class. And to do that I need to start doing yoga. To maximize the effects, dine on antioxidant foods such as broccoli, spinach, plums, kale, and blackberries, which have a high oxygen radical absorbency capacity (ORAC).

H: Educate yourself.
How much do I know about the risks of smoking as an older person? Studies suggest that I are unlikely to want to stop until I know the worst. I need to get online and find out now!
I do not smoke but in the University are a lot who does and sometimes I share a close room with them and is awful.

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section