{ Gorgeous Skin Plan }

I must be honest with you and myself, its been days, well, weeks, that I didn't take account what I ate.

It's been two weeks since I don't do anything about physical activity. There are three reasons why I did not exercised, of course, first, because I got the flu, second, my menstrual period came, and third, I became depressed again.

This last weekend was horrible, with all my depression I let Kostas to take care of the food, and things got worse because I started eating food, like corn, a lot of butter, pizza, cakes, etc. And I need to avoid it at all cost. And I feel very embarrassed about my lack of commitment with myself. Yesterday at night I went to the bathroom to poop, and it was HORRIBLE, I did defecated but just little hard balls and very few. While sitting in the toilet, I said myself I needed to change, because that lifestyle was going to be my death.

So today I signed my sentence to compromise. I'll start with a cleaning regimen that will be physical and mental. I truly want to feel good and happy everyday, if possible, therefore I'll follow a plan that will help me to avoid that addicting food and lifestyle are not healthy so therefore is kind like a drug.

Step 1
I will say GOODBYE to the food that hurts me, my enemy. And among them, of course is the junk food. But well, I'll be honest when I crave for something, and instead of eating it, I'll write it down.

Step 2
Eat healthy, that means, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and proteins. I'll try to not to feel bad emotionally if I don't take note of the quantity of every single portion of food that gets into my mouth.

I'll try to search for books and menus that have recipes that Kostas and I can share everyday. I cook so, if Kostas is going to eat something that I need to avoid, it won't help to avoid my cravings.

Step 3
Change my lifestyle.
Sleep 8 hours maximum,
Make exercise every single day.
I must relax, not just try it because I really know that I always feel anxious and then turns into a depression.

No hay comentarios.:

Slider Section

Submenu Section